Enrolments / Tours
Thank you for taking the time to consider Mullauna College for your daughter / son’s secondary education.
In 2020, the college will run its annual Open Night on Thursday 23 April , 2020, 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Tours are also held each Friday all year round at 9am. Limited places are available for each tour. To book a place, please contact 03 9874 3422.
The placement of students at Mullauna is consistent with Department of Education and Early Childhood Development policy, the principles of which are to ensure that students have access to neighbourhood schools and the freedom to choose other schools subject to the facility limitations of that school.
In most instances the designated neighbourhood school is defined as the school that is nearest to a student’s permanent residential address.
To determine if Mullauna College is your neighbourhood school visit:
The following enrolment criteria are applied when determining Year 7 placements:
- Students for whom the College is the designated neighbourhood government school
- Students with a sibling at the same permanent residence who are attending the school at the same time
- Students seeking enrolment on specific curriculum grounds, where it is not provided by the student’s nearest government school (eg. German)
- All other students in order of closeness of their permanent residence to the College.
- If you would like your daughter / son to attend Mullauna College in 2020, you will need to select us as your first choice.
Your daughter or son’s primary school organises the 2020 Year 7 secondary school application process. If you would like your daughter / son to attend Mullauna College in 2020, you will need to select us as your first choice. If we are not your neighbourhood school, please remember that, while every effort is made to accommodate all enrolment requests, careful thought should be given to your remaining choices.
Years 8 – 12
If you would like to enrol your child in years 8 to 12 at Mullauna, please determine if Mullauna is your neighbourhood school, complete an Enrolment Enquiry form and contact the College to organise an appointment time with one of our Assistant Principals.
Telephone: 03 9874 3422
Facsimile: 03 9873 2943