Building program & facilities
New Learning Spaces
In 2021, our college was allocated $5.23 million for further new buildings, which are due to begin construction in August 2022.
In 2017 we completed building works that provide state of the art learning spaces for our current and future students. The project includes a Junior School Learning Centre; a Visual Arts and Design Centre; a Makerspace, including 3D printing, laser cutting, robotics and a construction space for engineering; a new 'Master Chef' style kitchen; and renovations to the library and science rooms.
We have a range of high quality facilities to support our College curriculum.
Science and Digital Technology
- Separate laboratories for junior and senior Science
- High speed wireless network
- 75 inch LED screens
- A well-resourced library
Sport and Physical Education
- Double court sports complex including a weights room and facilities for table tennis and gymnastics
- Synthetic surface tennis courts, hockey pitch, basketball and netball courts
- Baseball diamond
- Football oval and cricket pitch
- Soccer pitch
The Performing and Visual Arts:
- Performing Arts Centre
- Music centre and drama space
- Visual Arts and Design Centre
- Mac lab
- Kiln room for pottery and ceramics
- Makerspace Materials technology workshop
- Food technology kitchen
Our outstanding sporting and large event facilities can be hired out on a short or long term basis.
For information contact:
Mr John Powson
03 9874 3422